Friday, August 13, 2010

Life With My Little Ian Nathanael...

August 7, 2010 at 3:54pm
7lb. 10oz. 20 inches...

I was holding onto him
as much as he was holding onto me...
The world may say he was late or overdue...
But I say it was perfect timing...
A treasured promise...a dream come true...
My "gracious gift from God..."

Ian, mommy will forever be changed
by your precious life...
I am so honored to call you my son...

Thank you Lord for allowing me to have this
wonderfully amazing experience...
I will never forget it!!!

Lord you have my heart and I will search for Yours...

Then the Lord answered me and said:
"Write the vision and make it plain on tablets,
that he may run who reads it...
For the vision is yet for an appointed time.
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie,
though it tarries, wait for it,
Because it will surely come,
It will not tarry...
~Habakkuk 2:2-3


And let us not grow weary while doing good,
for in due season we shall reap
if we do not lose heart...
~Galations 6:9


The plans of the Lord stand firm forever,
the purposes of His heart through all generations...
The eyes of the Lord are on those who fear Him,
on those whose hope is in His unfailing love...
~Psalm 33:11 & 18


Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good,
Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!!!
~Psalm 34:8



Every good gift and every perfect gift
is from above,
and comes down from the Father of lights...
~James 1:17


The Lord your God in your midst,
the Mighty One, will save...
He will rejoice over you with gladness,
He will quiet you with His love...
~Zephaniah 3:17


Our family is now Complete!!!


So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth.
It shall not return to me void,
but it shall accomplish what I please,
and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it...
~Isaiah 55:11

Your Kingdom come, Your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven...

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah~~HE'S PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so delighted for you and your family. There is nothing like the adventure, love, dirt, noise, wild at heart life of boys!!!! You're going to love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a blessing, what a beautiful family!!

    SO BEAUTIFUL!

    You look amazing!

    Love all the pictures... they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...