Tuesday, December 22, 2009

LIFE...the Greatest Gift Ever...

As we are celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ,
His LIFE...the greatest gift ever...
I also celebrate this day, a precious little life that has been given
to a deer friend and her husband who have waited 5 long years,
and have been a great part of my prayers...
She told me this morning that their only gift that they wanted this year was
a baby...
I give all praise and glory to our God and His faithfulness
to answer and honor our prayers!!!
For they are receiving their greatest gift ever this Christmas...
I am so excited to be sharing this special time with her
and to be pregnant together!!!

"For our light affliction, which is but for a moment,
is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight
of glory..."
~2 Corinthians 4:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...